• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web site for losers!

http://www.fuh2.com/

Pathetic or what?

how sad are they?

get a job/life and leave people alone you $$$$s.
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

oh, and by the way:

* The H2 is a gas guzzler. Because it has a gross vehicle weight rating over 8500 lbs, the US government does not require it to meet federal fuel efficiency regulations. Hummer isn't even required to publish its fuel economy (owners indicate that they get around 10 mpg for normal use). So while our brothers and sisters are off in the Middle East risking their lives to secure America's fossil fuel future, H2 drivers are $$$$ing away our "spoils of victory" during each trip to the grocery store.

found them....the only yanks who know the true reason for the war. must know someone british or something, because i wouldn't like to accuse them of having intelligence of their own.
      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

to be fair, the H2 is a peice of $$$$. it's just an outdated pickup truck with a sodding great bodyshell dropped on top - like a film prop of an actual hummer.

I saw some pictures while I was searching for info on which bumpers. the pictures were from an american garage that fits ARB's, and the proprieters wife had been head on hit by a H2 pulling out on the wrong side of the road. she was driving a landcruiser with an ARB. basically the H2 just fell to bits. they can't actually offroad, and can't fit in parking spaces. they probably do about 50mph before the sound of fake stick on bodywork flapping in the breeze drowns out the radio and you have to slow down.

And all this particular group of greens are advocating is giving them the finger.

so wait - they don't want to stick stupid parking tickets on your surf - they want to give a one fingered salute to buyers of the most tastles P.O.S. american vehicle on the planet. good luck to them, as green campainers go, they're alright with me.

Comment

yeah i have to agree with you there!
          i bought my lad one (a remote control one!!) and that dropped to bits in about a week . . . ah well just like the original then
          at the end of the day................ it gets dark

Comment

The H3 Hummer is going to be out shortly - upto 20mpg from a 3.5 litre 5-cylinder engine.
            $30,000 - $35,000
            Last edited by Gizmo; 7 April 2006, 20:07.
            Gaz

Comment

only in america!!! which ill be visiting 3 weeks today!!!!!!!!!

TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
                oh, and by the way:

So while our brothers and sisters are off in the Middle East risking their lives to secure America's fossil fuel future, H2 drivers are $$$$ing away our "spoils of victory" during each trip to the grocery store.

found them....the only yanks who know the true reason for the war. must know someone british or something, because i wouldn't like to accuse them of having intelligence of their own.
                You are not wrong, they really are morons "Spoils of victory" Said as though it's just what everyone takes the war to mean. And the webmaster seems to think it's a right-on sort of site.
                PM ME IF YOU'RE SELLING A 2ND GEN 3.0TD...

Comment

Originally posted by NeilT
                  You are not wrong, they really are morons "Spoils of victory" Said as though it's just what everyone takes the war to mean. And the webmaster seems to think it's a right-on sort of site.
                  calm down its a bit of fun
                  at the end of the day................ it gets dark

Comment

Sorry was i taking it all seriously again
                    PM ME IF YOU'RE SELLING A 2ND GEN 3.0TD...

Comment

Working...
                    X