Discount at Langdalequest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xpass

Hi iv now been called back and have signed up for the xpass although the girl i spoke to had no idea how many people had signed up to date,so i was advised that the price may go up a bit

Comment

Originally posted by bigsteve
      hi been ringing today tryin to join for xpass,gurl doesnt seem to know to much about it,says its only for the mud club,but has said she will get back to me about it
      It's definitely not just for mudclub . It started up on the NE4x4 forum , but is also posted on Mudclub and Discovery owners club . Anybody that uses the code should be able to claim the discount.
      The more people that join ,the cheaper we get it !!
      If in doubt , ask for Andy at LangdaleQuest , the offer is arranged thru him by a member on the NE4x4 forum called " Muddybunny "
      The offer expires tomorrow , so be quick if you want to save

Comment

Well ! We made it.
        Over 21 people signed up , so we get our X-passes for only £100
        Passes should be in the post this week .
        Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

nice one!

Comment

xpass

hi ,i paid my money before the 30/april and have still not recieved my xpass,been trying to ring them today getting the answer phone,has anyone else experienced similar probs?or has mine just been lost in the post?

Comment

Try EMAIL to ANDY langdale.quest@virgin.net
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

as far as I know none of us have recieved there xpass yet but are planning to go up there next weekend

Comment

Iv Now Managed To Talk To The Girl There And She Given Me My Pass No. To Quote Whenever I Wish To Go,says Passes Will Eventually Be Sent Out

Comment

Working...
                  X