Danno - The B19 RUK & LTP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danno - The B19 RUK & LTP!

Thought you might be missing LTP. Here's a few pics of the two of them. Gav wanted me to point out the 6" height difference

Oh and his coil spacers!!
    Attached Files
    Debs

Chuckle.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Its only because LTP is now at standard height after donating all the lift stuff to TDL! But hey those coils spacers do look the nads!

Wonder where I can get some?
      I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Try the search button!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
          Its only because LTP is now at standard height after donating all the lift stuff to TDL! But hey those coils spacers do look the nads!

Wonder where I can get some?
          Roll on him being home though, I need a step ladder to get Abbie in and out of it now he's taken the side steps off it!! First job on the car will be getting the rock sliders fitted when he's home!
          Debs

Comment

Originally posted by Debs (Tonka2)
            Roll on him being home though, I need a step ladder to get Abbie in and out of it now he's taken the side steps off it!! First job on the car will be getting the rock sliders fitted when he's home!
            Ooooo Sliders, now thats a plan. Where can I get those?

Nothing like a little self promotion!

I'm suprised you can see over the door sill! Hehehe. Pop down the pub and pinch a beer crate!
            I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Excuse me Dan I didn't start this thread so you could get some free advertising

Beer crate sounds a good idea, might have to ask at the end of the month!!
              Debs

Comment

Working...
              X