Number Plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number Plates

Does anyone know of anywhere online or in the midlands that does cheap number plate printing?

I need new plates as I've got some front spots which are to big for the standard plate.

Any (relevant) websites, phone numbers welcome.

Thanks
    Dave
    Just Vegging Out

Dont know anybody down there but we get our "show" plates from fancyplates.com. Remember the plod are going to get tough on non standard plates due to their cameras not being to read them, i got stopped on the motorcycle twice in one day last year £30 fine x2

Comment

do you ever drive up the M6 as far as warrington? if so go into the truck services (pops) theres a guy set up in a mobile there does very fancy plates for£20 a pair, not exactly road legal but you dont need to show any documents...
      the b****y dogs have been at it again

Comment

Try these people. http://www.importedvehicles.co.uk/number_plates.htm

Comment

Originally posted by deegz
          do you ever drive up the M6 as far as warrington? if so go into the truck services (pops) theres a guy set up in a mobile there does very fancy plates for£20 a pair, not exactly road legal but you dont need to show any documents...
          WHAT??
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

Got my new front one from here.

I needed a new one for the same reason as you, Dave...
            It just does, OK?

Comment

Hi,

I used flea bay to get someplates last month. Obviously didn't need any "legal docs" but the plates are great quality, and arrived really really quick. I personally couldn't find cheaper than £12 per PAIR delivered!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...Pr4_PcY_BIN_IT

Worth a look as they'll also do s$$$$y spacing and motto's etc if you want.

cheers,

Mart
              Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

ha ha, was"nt talking about you pops, the truck stop at lymm is known to us truckersas "the pops", so dont go getting paranoid old timer
                the b****y dogs have been at it again

Comment

Working...
                X