Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was it you x4 ??

Somehow i saw 4 Surfs today!

me and the wife went to broughton park near chester, just as we got there saw a what might be a 1st gen, and i flashed and waved.

Then on the way back towards Winsford i saw a guy driving another second gen while having a fag, again i flashed, and he kindly waved back.

Then half a mile later i saw a woman driving another 2nd gen, again i flashed and waved, but she didn't even notice me!

Finally, there was one coming away from Winsford on the A51, with far too much furniture on the front! lots of shiny chrome, and more lights than Ikea!! I didn't wave at this one, cos i was concentrating on getting an ear bashing from the missus.

If any of you are here, then hello! and be more keen to wave at fellow surfers!!

(i really think we need a "was it you" section)

cheers,

Mart
    Just trying to raise my postcount!

what was the ear bashing for by the way, and dont you have a james bond style ejector seat in your machine like mine...
    the b****y dogs have been at it again

Comment

was it u was it me ?

yo farmer boy well done gettin rid of the skyline
      was it me was it you list on this site would be massive we just came back from france and we lost count of the surfs on we spotted there were three on the ferry n that was just on our deck.
      we got a lot off looks from the french with us being jacked up n big boots we caused a lot of interest, i spent 1/2 houre speaking in my best french blurb
      to 1 guy in a transit about surfs n his hilux pickup n gave him our website
      happy surfin gollygone

Comment

Working...
      X