Wurth Diesel Additive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dunno
    Their brake cleaner is good stuff as well,I would recommend you give it a try Tony (and it can be a good money earner!) Paul
    they also used to do a very good helmet cleaner......... for errrh, cleaning helmets.... ohh errh misses.
    thought that might be of some use to anyone out there on 2 wheels, before you all start on about polishing helmets........!!!!

see ya'll
    Planty

Comment

Sorry to all those chaps that sent me E-mail for an account form. My scanner has Knackered up, but give me a couple of days and we'll be on full song again.
      As for other products, yes I can supply brake/clutch cleaner, grease and grease guns, Rostoff (better than WD), hand cleaner, latex gloves, and yes helmet wipes to name a few more products. Drop me an E-mail with what you want and if Wurth do it I'll let you know. Thanks all.

Comment

Was it ever delivered

Comment

Should`ve gorit by now
          20 stone Victor Meldrew

Comment

Originally posted by dervdave View Post
            Should`ve gorit by now
            If only he'd gone for weasel rhino.

Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Get yourself some Diesel Magic,especially good for non CR diesels and well thought of in the HPOC forum, at a bargain price

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/COMMA-DIM4...item2339915c4c
              20 stone Victor Meldrew

Comment

Originally posted by shokenore View Post
                If only he'd gone for weasel rhino.
                20 stone Victor Meldrew

Comment

From you surely that is pot calling the kettle black.
                  Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

From you surely that is pot calling the kettle black.
                    ?
                    20 stone Victor Meldrew

Comment

?
                      Really
                      If only your memory was half as good as the snake oil you try to flog
                      Perhaps it is the highly volatile aromatics that have killed off some brain cells in your memory cortex?
                      Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Really
                        If only your memory was half as good as the snake oil you try to flog
                        Perhaps it is the highly volatile aromatics that have killed off some brain cells in your memory cortex?
                        At least I`ve some brain cells left, you obviously haven`t if you think I`ve been trying to flog stuff.
                        My job for 36yrs was kicking out clay nowt else
                        20 stone Victor Meldrew

Comment

I agree with him.

If the moderator had a problem with him promoting his diesel cleaner they would surely address it with him or edit/delete his posts.

We have all cracked the odd joke about diesel rhino but I find it wrong to use offensive language towards other members, especially from behind a computer screen.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by tashtego View Post
                            I agree with him.

If the moderator had a problem with him promoting his diesel cleaner they would surely address it with him or edit/delete his posts.

We have all cracked the odd joke about diesel rhino but I find it wrong to use offensive language towards other members, especially from behind a computer screen.

Cheers
                            Dervdave is not selling diesel cleaner or any similar product

Comment

Originally posted by tashtego View Post
                              I agree with him.

Cheers
                              I don't find it wrong. There. Two opinions have been aired.
                              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I suppose, but telling someone that their brain cells have been killed off in my "opinion" borders on the offensive.
                                You can't expect someone who's on the receiving end of that to be too pleased.
                                As I say, its the type of "opinion" people voice from the relative safety of a computer/phone.

Anyhooo.. Enough from me,tomorrow is off and there's a bottle of wine in the fridge calling me...cheerio

Comment

Working...
                                X