passed mot YA DANCER!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• passed mot YA DANCER!!

i dread it every year. theres always something that it doesnt pass on, usually emissions.

a small tad of veg sorted it this year though.

2 small advisory points,
    both rear anti-roll bar mountings deteriorated but not resulting in excessive movement

both inner drive shaft gaitors split.

well chuffed.

cheers scotty

Originally posted by scotty
    i dread it every year. theres always something that it doesnt pass on, usually emissions.

a small tad of veg sorted it this year though. Made them rush through as they got hungry with the smell of chips .

2 small advisory points,
    both rear anti-roll bar mountings deteriorated but not resulting in excessive movement

both inner drive shaft gaitors split. Should have failed .

well chuffed.

cheers scotty
    -
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Agree, should have failed on split gaiters. It makes you wonder what they might have missed.
      Mike G

Comment

guy said to me, " if it had of been the outer gaiters it would have failed. the inner ones are not a mot failure"

cheers scotty

Comment

guy said to me, " if it had of been the outer gaiters it would have failed. the inner ones are not a mot failure"

cheers scotty
          Had my Mot today but also had a note that said "Inner cv boot leaking" and still passed

Comment

hm

Originally posted by madcampbell
            Had my Mot today but also had a note that said "Inner cv boot leaking" and still passed
            inner cv boots adviceary only . theres a huge list of advice only items
            I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
            (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

a small tad of veg sorted it this year though.

2 small advisory points,

both inner drive shaft gaitors split.

well chuffed.

cheers scotty

I'd certainly look to getting them changed so that any crud doesnt get inside the gaitors and end up creating wear and tear.
              Gaz

Comment

Working...
              X