Hi all, just joined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all, just joined

Just found this site while browsing so thought Id join seeing as I own a '93 surf!

Some great pics of the off roading. I want to give it a go this year, but may have to sell her.

Anyway - just to say hi everyone!

Hi nad and welcome to the forum. WARNING: It's addictive (just done a 12hr nights and had to have a look b4 going to bed).
    Hopefully you will pick up so many money saving tips you will be able to keep it.
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by nds578
      Just found this site while browsing so thought Id join seeing as I own a '93 surf!

Some great pics of the off roading. I want to give it a go this year, but may have to sell her.

Hello there. Welcome to the nut house
      I used to have a surf me!

Comment

hi there
        the most best website on the internet so enjoy !
        NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

Originally posted by nds578

Hi there from a fellow northern nutter!...there are quite a few in and around Manchester.

Keep an eye out on the off-roading section. Theres a greenlane going on the 2nd April.
          Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
            Hi there from a fellow northern nutter!...there are quite a few in and around Manchester.

Keep an eye out on the off-roading section. Theres a greenlane going on the 2nd April.

Speaking of Manchester........... My missis is going to a depech concert at the MEN Arena tonight and i will be collecting her and her pal after it finishes.

Is it all MEN at the MEN Arena and is J17 m62 A56 the best way to the venue?
            Al.

Comment

Originally posted by phoebelala
              Speaking of Manchester........... My missis is going to a depech concert at the MEN Arena tonight and i will be collecting her and her pal after it finishes.

Is it all MEN at the MEN Arena and is J17 m62 A56 the best way to the venue?
              Al.

bugga...missed the concert being on...so much for not getting the RAGS to read or going on MENS website. Now runs off to crucify the mate who supposed to have been watching for this!

but I suppose PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE
              Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
                bugga...missed the concert being on...so much for not getting the RAGS to read or going on MENS website. Now runs off to crucify the mate who supposed to have been watching for this!

but I suppose PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE

Sorry to tell you this but it was brill. They played mostly new stuff but on the second encore they did what everyone was waiting for "just cant get enough" There were streets full of 30 and 40 somethings dancing and singing "just cant get enough" at 11.30 while we made our way thru Manchester city centre.

Al

Comment

Originally posted by phoebelala
                  Sorry to tell you this but it was brill. They played mostly new stuff but on the second encore they did what everyone was waiting for "just cant get enough" There were streets full of 30 and 40 somethings dancing and singing "just cant get enough" at 11.30 while we made our way thru Manchester city centre.

Al

Glad you had a great night....I shall Just Enjoy the Silence
                  Gaz

Comment

Working...
                  X