Funny Vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Vid

Sorry i have pilfered this link from another forum I go on but this has to be one of the funniest vids I have seen in ages, especially the bendy bus.

http://www.superbike.co.uk/video/lef...ews_81838.html

Dickspanner
    If it works ok then you need to modify it.

Nice! Orf to paste again. Bye.

Comment

This has got to be my favourite off that site

http://www.superbike.co.uk/video/dog...ews_80609.html
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

excellent vid, when the shepherds legs give up thats his new transport sorted
        i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

i have what is the funniest clip that ever was on the superbike site ( its nice to know some of you chaps are looking on there... glad to know my work isnt all for the sake of it). when we updated the website a while back it was not re entered...

basically its called loop... theres 2 guys and a dog in a plane...

the expression on the dogs face is priceless... if anyone wants it i can email directly as i dont think i can post a vid clip onto the forum.
          she's no angel

Comment

Originally posted by Toyney
            i have what is the funniest clip that ever was on the superbike site ( its nice to know some of you chaps are looking on there... glad to know my work isnt all for the sake of it). when we updated the website a while back it was not re entered...

basically its called loop... theres 2 guys and a dog in a plane...

the expression on the dogs face is priceless... if anyone wants it i can email directly as i dont think i can post a vid clip onto the forum.
            that one sounds oddly familiar, i wouldn't mind seeing it-could you mail it plz
            i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

It was posted in the Difflock Coffee Break section in the last two weeks. I'll see if I can find it.
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
              X