Cheers Gav and Take care in Iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheers Gav and Take care in Iraq

Just a note to say many thanks to Gav (Tonka1) for getting project LTP, my '92 truck, running again. Looks like I could be back serious offroading again soon.

He spent his last week of leave before heading of back to Iraq on the 28th fixing the old girl.

So take care dude and keep out of trouble. See you in 3 months
    I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Thanks mate been a pleasure, even in the snow!!!
    seems strange that I wont be abble to go out and play with the two trucks outside for the next few months, but im sure that after the salisbury camp out I will have things to do on all three of the trucks on my return.(Debs getting her hands on mine and you having 2 to get muddy)
    Will try if possible to get onto the forum from Iraq but not sure how good the set up is out there at the mo.
    Well hope to see all you lot when I get back from being in a green oval dominated environment,and spare a thought for a frustrated surfer out in the sand.
    all the best to all,
    Gav.
    Danno used my Truck and did'nt break it!

Comment

And where's my thank you for letting him spend his last week outside underneath the truck!

Gonna try and get my friend to babysit on the 30 April so I can come and have a few drinks in the evening (after trying not to kill Gav's truck during the day!) This last week might cost you a few glasses of vino collapso that night mind
      Debs

Comment

have a safe one, gav......
        ...... carl.......
        gettin coooooler... and dark....

Comment

Take care Gav!!! And don't worry we'll look after Debs (I mean lead astray ) whilst you're away.
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Good luck
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Thanks for thinking of him. Just thought I'd let you know know that he's arrived safe and is okay but missing home and the truck
              Debs

Comment

its hard for anyone to be away from home for that long, hope your both ok.
                Tim
                Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Glad to hear everything ok Debs, keep us posted.

Missing the truck! Jeez he can be really sad! Lol!
                  I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Working...
                  X