yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easy way to find out what your car tax is gonna be!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy way to find out what your car tax is gonna be!

http://www.vehiclelicence.gov.uk/Evl...vent=link.next

I know it's a bit long, if you click on the link and enter a ergistration number you can tell how much the road tax will be for that car.

COOOL

Surf is def up by £5 - Wahhhhhhhhhhhho.

Very Cool

Nice post mate
    If you're gonna have one ...... have a good'un!

Comment

£175
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

it never finds my car so i must get it free
        Tim
        Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

£175 too, Not too bad. just wondering what they will charge for fuel in sept?
          i like it muddy!

Comment

We should get our tax free as mine say C02 emissions 0g/km but i assume thats because there imports

£170 i can live with that
            They can go fast, I can go anywhere.

Comment

Mine says CO2 Emissions Not Available. Surely they could cross reference with your last MOT, which would be a good incentive for people to run clean. Lower emission = Lower Tax. I should be chancellor of the Chequers pub.
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by stevetubbyturbo
                We should get our tax free as mine say C02 emissions 0g/km but i assume thats because there imports

£170 i can live with that

Says not available for mine! does this mean I should get off free
                Gaz

Comment

Just checked out my zs180, which incidently I'm swopping for a surf this weekend, and found that the tax has gone up by £20. So by swopping over to a gas guzzler I halved my insurance and now save £15 on tax Coooooooool!!!! - cheers Gordon

Comment

£175, £5 more than my mondeo, but they always do this, they panic us all by being vague about any increases in any tax and when the budget finally gets sorted and we inferiors work out our end, and it's never as bad as we originally thought, we start to feel grateful. but we are still just getting bent further over the chancellors desk. i wonder at what point we're going to snap and go revolution on them? getting angry now-need my medication....
                    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Working...
                    X