Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuff in back

Hi Guys,
    I thought it may be interesting to see what you guys throw in the back of your surf`s. I had a tyre burst on my trailer last week and the suspension broke when the rim hit the tarmac.
    Needless to say,the show must go on so heres a pic from today dropping my stuff off on site. 1/2 ton in back and no saggy bum. (thanks to new leaf-springs). So, come on folks send us your pics, lets see some tractor engines, 1 ton bags or bales of hay!
    Attached Files
    Powered by Toyota!

I had the same amount as that in the back of mine last week-end. No butt sag for me either thanks to HD Landcruiser springs.(no leaf springs on my Surf!)

Comment

i had the front end of a golf last week ,bonnet lights ,slam panels ,rads,bumper, etc ,still had room for some more.

Comment

The wife, mother-in-law and kids!

Ken
        [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I][SIZE=3]When the going gets tough - Get out !!![/SIZE][/I][/B][/FONT]

Comment

Not so much "in the back", but "on the back", a 400cc 4-stroke:
          No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

Originally posted by The Kid
            The wife, mother-in-law and kids!

Ken
            All thrown in the back?

If you're gonna have one ...... have a good'un!

Comment

In the back? Nuffin! Not even the trim,
              Attached Files
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                In the back? Nuffin! Not even the trim,
                Weight reduction or soon to be custom shaggy furpile carpet?
                cheers,