No announcement yet.

Road Tax On 3l?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll just drive the horse lorry everywhere now - its far cheaper on tax than the surf... that will help with rodd congestion and in town parking won't it. Not to mention the emissions are far worse than the surf.
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Don't see an issue to be honest .......

The majority of the members of this forum are not representative of the man in the street - regardless of what paper they may read !

We also display good reasoning powers and admirable sense in choosing a cheap and reliable vehicle to meet our needs ....

(D'you reckon that'll that get me off the hook ?????)

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob

Don't see an issue to be honest .......

The majority of the members of this forum are not representative of the man in the street - regardless of what paper they may read !

We also display good reasoning powers and admirable sense in choosing a cheap and reliable vehicle to meet our needs ....

(D'you reckon that'll that get me off the hook ?????)

I think that just about saved your bacon. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
          We'll just drive the horse lorry everywhere now - its far cheaper on tax than the surf... that will help with rodd congestion and in town parking won't it. Not to mention the emissions are far worse than the surf.

Your right there Linda. You only have to look at the DVLA website and see how much they charge for a private HGV to see its cheaper to buy even bigger.

Mind you keep it to yourself though. When I get my M35 it will be TAX and MOT exempt, £80 fully comp unlimited mileage insurance and be packing an 8lt 6 cylinder straight through turbocharged MULTIFUEL continental diesel that does 9MPG. But as it's a multifuel anything goes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
            Sounds like yer got yourself a cheap Transporter aswell then !! smartass2

There's always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
            X