Surf V Frontera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf V Frontera

My brother-in-law is after a 4x4 but thinks Surfs are too big - he needs one for towing a fold away caravan (he currently has a daewoo nubera!). He phoned to see if I could look at a Frontera 2.2. with him.

Gotta say its was not a good drive, wouldn't pull up an hill and taking off the oil filler cap was coated in "mayonnaise" I'm glad that I drive a SURF.

i traded in a nreg 2.2diamond frontera for a2.4 surf nearly 2 yrs ago and i would never go back to anything else
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Surf V Frontera = no contest , unless your a hairdresser

Andy.

Comment

When the nieces first started getting into the horses, they also had a foldaway tent-trailer and they used to use a LWB Frontera.....and to be honest the thing couldn't pull anything

They have always stated it was the worst 4x4 they've had.....they are now using a Isuzu Bighorn for the extra seating and pulling power with two horses in a trailer..I have driven the Isuzu and thought it was a lumbering piece of metal and if this is better than the frontera....then god help ya!....even thinking of lookin at the Surf as its the brother-in-law that got me looking at em.
        Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
          When the nieces first started getting into the horses, they also had a foldaway tent-trailer and they used to use a LWB Frontera.....and to be honest the thing couldn't pull anything

They have always stated it was the worst 4x4 they've had.....they are now using a Isuzu Bighorn for the extra seating and pulling power with two horses in a trailer..I have driven the Isuzu and thought it was a lumbering piece of metal and if this is better than the frontera....then god help ya!....even thinking of lookin at the Surf as its the brother-in-law that got me looking at em.
          A mate aquired a Frontera Cheap , I asked him why a Frontera ?
          Well I wouldn't buy one but as it's giveaway & I gotta Issusi Engine for it & it goes well.
          Well each to their own I say.......
          Gimme me Surf anytime !!!! No contest

There's always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

the girl i got my surf from got a frontera and she has regreted it ever since !!

Comment

Working...
            X