Moving Abroad : Cheap shipping options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving Abroad : Cheap shipping options

I am moving back to pakistan and wants to Keep my beloved SURF with me.
    Now looking for some cheap shipper/shipping deals for complete house stuff move or only the car.

So please share you experiences.

Originally posted by mithujee
    Now looking for some cheap shipper/shipping deals for complete house stuff move or only the car.

Good luck Sohail, hope the intercooler worked out for you
    Kite Surf

Comment

Originally posted by mithujee

I know its not as far but my freind moved to greece, he sent all his stuff including his car in a container that he bought direct from a dockside company in liverpool and they arranged the shipping as well at a reasonable cost. I think the hardest thing is the customs clearance etc...anyway hopefully someone knows a lot more...hope it works out and good luck mate.
      [U]SORRY OFFICER...I HAVE BEEN IN ALL EVENING...[/U]

Comment

Originally posted by TRUCKMAN
        I know its not as far but my freind moved to greece, he sent all his stuff including his car in a container that he bought direct from a dockside company in liverpool and they arranged the shipping as well at a reasonable cost. I think the hardest thing is the customs clearance etc...anyway hopefully someone knows a lot more...hope it works out and good luck mate.

Greece Truckman ? what do they do there ? my missis is Greek and we often think of buggering off there....

Sorry tohijack thread ! oops....container in liverpool sounds just the ticket though....
        Nili secundum desperandum

Comment

Try www.mscuk.com their cheap they mst be cos I work for them,which makes me cheap too.
          If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Working...
          X