Best way to sell a surf ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to sell a surf ?

Aside from advertising in the forum - what has been your most succesful way of privatly selling a hilux ?

Ad on window ?
    Autotrader ?
    Ebay ?
    Local mag ?
    Loot ?
    Auctions (take the knock)?

Cheers.

Regds.

Ron.
    Nili secundum desperandum

I have just got a 2nd gen 3lt and the garage i got it from are letting me put my 2.4 in their showromm to sell.They are going to valet,wash and polish it and i will give them a good drink when it is sold
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Nice if I could stormforce, unfortunatly I located my next car and its a private sale so I'm stuck for that option...

incidentaly - I just got a call from this place called Premier Search UK Askin for £79.99 to advertise the car till sold - they said It'd sell within 7-14 days and they refund the total £79.99 when sold as they make their wedge from finance they offer to their subscribers.

Sounds suspicious to me but does anyone know of em ?

They offer finance and warranty to their buyers in exchange for their service.

Cheers.

Ron.

Comment

£80 to sell a car!!!!!!!
        What if the car you were selling was £100? bit of a rip-off aint it?
        Advertise in the free press or take some photos and ask shops and or garages if you can display them in their windows or 'for sale' boards, they'll only charge you a couple of pounds or maybe nothing!

Comment

Yep Bushy thats what I thought but they do give you 100% of it back on the sale fo the car.

http://www.premiersearchuk.co.uk

I cant really beleive I'm even thinking of it but the prospect of a quick sale does attract.

*slap me someone * !

Comment

I sold mine on the forum - its the only place I advertised it - took about a month to sell...

Comment

Working...
            X