Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Stig

is perry macarthy in case any of ya were wondering
    essex based ex formula one driver. just thought ya might wanna know...i did.
    Ian

Originally posted by SURFVIRGIN
    is perry macarthy in case any of ya were wondering
    essex based ex formula one driver. just thought ya might wanna know...i did.
    Stig 1, or Stig 2?
    It just does, OK?

Comment

oh by the way i must ask all 6500 members not to tell anyone cos its a secret..........apparently
      Ian

Comment

originaly stig 1 but still does most of stunts allthough they have to use more than one driver due to availability. was the only one up until the episode where he drove the jag off the aircraft carrier, he reveiled his identity after that in his book so they used him a little less.
        wasted talent if you ask me
        Ian

Comment

Originally posted by SURFVIRGIN
          originaly stig 1 but still does most of stunts allthough they have to use more than one driver due to availability. was the only one up until the episode where he drove the jag off the aircraft carrier, he reveiled his identity after that in his book so they used him a little less.
          wasted talent if you ask me
          Yes, I agree. I used to work with Perry's Uncle!!!
          It just does, OK?

Comment

lets hope he`s back on some sort of racing scene soon. i`d certainly wanna watch him.
            Ian

Comment

I think I fell in love with Sabine Schmitt all over again last night. What a woman! Overtaking Porches and superbikes in a Transit Diesel Van. 10.08 around the Nurembergring (not sure I spelt that right).
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                I think I fell in love with Sabine Schmitt all over again last night. What a woman! Overtaking Porches and superbikes in a Transit Diesel Van. 10.08 around the Nurembergring (not sure I spelt that right).
                Shes sooo good. It was on again tonight!
                .... and its Nurburgring i think
                Tim
                Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

That Sabine Schmitt is the Petrol Heads Ideal date, maybe Top Gear could run one as a prize or auction for Children in need - now that would be worth biding for !

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Dawson
                    That Sabine Schmitt is the Petrol Heads Ideal date, maybe Top Gear could run one as a prize or auction for Children in need - now that would be worth biding for !
                    I'm at the front of the queue.
                    It's only a hobby!

Comment

think that fella was the black stig?

he's white now and a different bloke.
                      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                      X