rugby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rugby

Excellent rugby today from Wales. They deserved to win, just unlucky in a very fast French moment...

Us Irish only have to beat England by 34 Points, yes, only 34 points !!!!

Lost my voice already and still got one more game to go....More Guinness please !!!!!!
    Last edited by david306; 18 March 2006, 18:25.

now, if the english really play well, the french win.... talk about motivated...
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

yippeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by david306
        yippeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!
        I take it from that response that your Irish?

I missed the last 5 mins due to a phone call from a non rugby playing (or supporting) member of the forum who shall remain namless (Rick aka VAGRANT NO2) but when it started I thought we might have a chance here,however England stayed true to form and seemed to lose their way,and the Irish slowly took control.I did however enjoy the Ref's commentry,and the games that were being played out in the front row (having been a hooker for 20 years I know what to look out for,and I always agree with Brian Moore aka PITBULL) especialy when Tomo came on as hooker and the Irish hooker got some of what he had been dishing all game,did anyone notice that after only 30 seconds the ref called both hookers aside and had words,then the handbags came out,and the Irish hooker got a slap,(perhaps he forgot that if you play with the ugly boys things can get ugly).
        Still I enjoyed every moment of it and rool on the world cup.To be honest if the Welsh or the Irish can sort out the southern hemesphere,then I think they are in with a good chance.As for England well they got a team to rebuild maybe not this world cup but the next.
        If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
          I missed the last 5 mins due to a phone call from a non rugby playing (or supporting) member of the forum who shall remain namless (Rick aka VAGRANT NO2)
          Oi ! I used to play rugby for school . Well I went to get out of lessons .
          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Working...
          X