Koi...Lucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koi...Lucky

Guys, do you know when the uploading pictures problem will be solved??

Cheers
    3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Originally posted by Dog_Book

Cheers
    I had the same problem but resolved it by reducing the pixel size on my dig cam
    Kite Surf

Comment

Originally posted by surfstar
      I had the same problem but resolved it by reducing the pixel size on my dig cam
      You could link to a picture uploaded elswhere on the net like this:

[IMG]PUT.PICTURE.URL.HERE[/IMG]

Not sure how this practice affects this site's bandwidth but if you use free hosting at Photobucket or a similar site it gets around the file size limitations for uploading on this site.

Comment

Cheers
        to an extent the uploading of the pictures is only a size issue, as long as they are below around 200kb then they upload fine.
        To be honest even at that size the pics are big enough for the forum. We will be updating the forum software today, so there may be a little down time and hopefully the upgrade will solve some of the issues we are having.
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

I have tried pics under 200kb and the same problem still happens. I can upload 5kb stuff ok LOL

thanks

Comment

Just tried again a 182kb pic and it frezzes everything....same old problem

Comment

I will be doing an upgrade on the forum software which hopefully will resolve this issue. Going to try and do it today

Comment

Cool

Comment

test...191kb pic

Works OK, I think you may have internet connection/PC problems steve.
                  Attached Files
                  4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Cheers
                    Hi Mate, Mines still the same if i try to load old pics (over 200 kb) but reduced the size on the camera to email type size (640x480) giving me an
                    81kb pic and it loaded ok, Pics are a bit smaller but ok, Vince suggested
                    using Photobucket.com as a host and cut and pasting em from there, Hav'nt
                    tried it yet but intend to, Its a pity cos you cant post pics you've already
                    got stored so this may be a way over it untill the servers are sorted out,
                    As they said the smaller pics are ok but if you are unable to alter your
                    digi camera your in the pooh! Ian
                    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Ill try again, id rather just post pics straight to the forum like before......anyway here goes....

Yipee...it works
                      both same pic different size

Thanks guys kiss kiss xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X