calling welsh surfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calling welsh surfers

i know this is a bit early but i have just booked tickets for the STATUS QUO concert at coopers field cardiff is it easy to find as i am coming from devon has cardiff got a nightmare one way system ? is it easy to find from the M4 any help would be helpful. and how close are the car parks to the venue and any good bars for me to visit while i am waiting to get in?
    NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Cardiff's a doddle !

No idea where the gig is but city centre parking is extortionate - I've got a flat between the Bay and the City - it's a 10 minute walk to either.

Easiest way into the centre is to get off the M4 at the M48 junction and just follow the signs.

But Status Quo Dr John's on at the Coal Exchange on 8 May though !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob
      Cardiff's a doddle !

No idea where the gig is but city centre parking is extortionate - I've got a flat between the Bay and the City - it's a 10 minute walk to either.

Easiest way into the centre is to get off the M4 at the M48 junction and just follow the signs.

cheers mate followed the mighty QUO for many years now we all have our faults! thanks again for the information

Comment

Just discovered that Coopers Field is by the Castle !

Right in the centre of Cardiff - so finding it's dead easy but parking's a different issue entirely .......

Comment

Cardiff's a doddle !

Err, dude, J48 is Llanelli.
          From Devon come off at M4 J29 onto the A48(m) all the way into Cardiff.

Comment

Just discovered that Coopers Field is by the Castle !

Right in the centre of Cardiff - so finding it's dead easy but parking's a different issue entirely .......

is parking expensive or just a lack of spaces there isnt a tescos or supermarket near with a car park that dont lock the car park when it closes or a park and ride service cheers again mate for the information

Comment

Whoops - I knew it was a motorway with 48 in it !

My excuse is that I only go there to work - I leave the brain cell in Andover so it doesn't get damaged ......

Comment

After 6pm weekdays parking is cheaper and a lot of the streets in the city require you to by parking permits. You get them from newsagents or cornershops.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                  Err, dude, J48 is Llanelli.
                  From Devon come off at M4 J29 onto the A48(m) all the way into Cardiff.
                  thanks mate i think i will make a day of it i was going to drive up just for the concert so i will have a look around cardiff and take in the sights

Comment

Working...
                  X