Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were in business !

Well I've finally done it !
    I'm going it on my own , had enough of working for others and taking all the hastle that go's with it. Going to hand in my notice at the end of the week.

I'm pleased to introduce...... Surf glass and glazing.....

Discounts available for forum members ! but not too far from Bournemouth eh !

Andy.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by bobafatass
    I'm going it on my own , had enough of working for others and taking all the hastle that go's with it. Going to hand in my notice at the end of the week.

Andy.
    good luck the ventre hope it all works out for you, wish i had the balls to do it alone
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Andy.
      Pity you're not closer- we need a new front door but have been quoted silly money so far (nothing less than £650 for flimsy plastic doors!!). Still- good luck with your venture.

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock99
        Pity you're not closer- we need a new front door but have been quoted silly money so far (nothing less than £650 for flimsy plastic doors!!). Still- good luck with your venture.

Phone window fitters mate in Coventry and ask for Dave , tell him Andy from Poole branch said to call , He'll sort you out with a splendid price, he's a nice bloke as well.

Andy.

Comment

Phone window fitters mate in Coventry and ask for Dave , tell him Andy from Poole branch said to call , He'll sort you out with a splendid price, he's a nice bloke as well.

Andy.
          Cheers- got their number?

Comment

Good Luck m8y, hope it all goes well for you, gave in my notice about 3 weeks ago.............and its the best thing I ever did

Comment

Andy.
              good luck andy, as you know i'm in the same game too. if ever you need any help finding anything, give me a shout.

cheers,
              Tim

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock99
                Cheers- got their number?

Not sure off the top of my head , but it's in the yellow pages under Double glazing supplies.

Thanks guys for the encouragement, it's gonna be hard but I have a great feeling about this, it just got to the point where my weekend work was getting so busy that we thought let's just go for it !!

Andy.

Comment

another trade i've dabbled in!... got boring when the computerised cutting table turned up!

got sick of diamond leads!
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Good luck, heres a thought: would you put a front door on the back of my house for £360 ?

Steve
                    Should have bought a 3ltr

Comment

Originally posted by Esamed
                      Good luck, heres a thought: would you put a front door on the back of my house for £360 ?

Steve

I can do better than that ,
                      I can put a back door on the front of your house for £360

Andy

Comment

No good got 2 already.
                        Should have bought a 3ltr

Comment

Nice one Andy, good luck mate.

Need a price for a conservatory. Any contacts?
                          I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
                            Nice one Andy, good luck mate.

Need a price for a conservatory. Any contacts?

Give me a bell mate, sure we could sort somthing out.

Andy.

Comment

Working...
                            X