Thinking of selling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of selling

I am thinking (only thinking at the mo) of selling my Surf but if I do I would want to sell my wheels seperatly. I have just put new tyres on all four at a cost of £440 less than 300 miles ago, They are 8 spoke wide alloys and look fantastic but would not want them to go to someone who would not really get the benifit of them. I would be looking at selling them for about £600 with a exchange set of wheels to replace them, what do you guys think?
    If it works ok then you need to modify it.

Picture says a thousand words.
    I'd think about buying them, only think.

Don't sell it, you'll regret it.
    Should have bought a 3ltr

Comment

Originally posted by dickspanner
      I am thinking (only thinking at the mo) of selling my Surf but if I do I would want to sell my wheels seperatly. I have just put new tyres on all four at a cost of £440 less than 300 miles ago, They are 8 spoke wide alloys and look fantastic but would not want them to go to someone who would not really get the benifit of them. I would be looking at selling them for about £600 with a exchange set of wheels to replace them, what do you guys think?
      You need to show a pic of the Wheels & Tyres

Comment

Noisebod had a set of tatty alloys with part worn tyres up for sale dead cheap (50quid I think) he's over in warrington. Just in case you wanted to swap first so you don't need an 'exchange' set.

Comment

Its a route I normally go down dave but I have a set of BBS motosport 17inch off my old BMW just sat doing nothing, again with new rubbers on but everytime I advertise them in loot or put them on EBLAG I just get pestered like crazy so just left em in corner to avoid the aggro.

Like I say, just thinking at the mo, but if something happens they will be up on here first, and yep will get some recent piccies of the we beasty with its alloys on it.
          Just feeling miffed off with it at the moment and its getting me down thats all.
          If it works ok then you need to modify it.

Comment

Working...
          X