X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hand Winch

Seen this on website that sells stuff

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/5-TON-HAND-PUL...QQcmdZViewItem

just found a great byway near where i work and having got stuck at lunchtime wondered if this would have helped ?
    Bunkle
    Fox Hunting is Dangerous

would maybe help a little to stop you rolling backwards, but not much cop for anything else.

if you want a hand winch then try a Tirfor (takes ages to get any movement though)

even the biggest electric winches withh struggle to pull on a straight line if you're stuck on an obrtuction.
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
      would maybe help a little to stop you rolling backwards, but not much cop for anything else.

if you want a hand winch then try a Tirfor (takes ages to get any movement though)

even the biggest electric winches withh struggle to pull on a straight line if you're stuck on an obrtuction.
      Decided against it - seems too cheap to be any good, i am thinking of going for a Hi-lift jack as everyone seems to say they are invaluable, any ideas on how/where to store them - i have a 2nd gen
      Bunkle
      Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

hand winch

I bought one of those seemed a good idea at the time?
        totaly useless the cable wasnt even long enough to pull rubish in the trailer

Comment

Working...
        X