flares?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flares?

did anyone here get flares with there toyota surf?A m8 i know said he got flares with his they are supposed to be under the glove box?

Originally posted by derekg
    did anyone here get flares with there toyota surf?A m8 i know said he got flares with his they are supposed to be under the glove box?
    They are mostly removed when the trucks arrive here because they are illegal in the UK. Occasionally they slip through. I set mine off in the back garden. They glow a very bright red for ages and produce loads of pink smoke.
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

yea my m8 said he got one,me and my dad was looking for them in ours but couldnt find none.my m8 was saying that you can also buy a spare fuel tank that clips underneath your surf so if your going in the outback you got plenty of fuel? you heard of these?

Comment

I have not heard of an optional extra one, but one or two of the Aussie surfers have adapted Landcruiser tanks to fit under where the spare wheel carrier goes.
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

also do you know what limited means on the surfs as we got a ssr-x limited,or is the diffrence just the badge.

Comment

Originally posted by derekg
            .my m8 was saying that you can also buy a spare fuel tank that clips underneath your surf so if your going in the outback you got plenty of fuel? you heard of these?
            I fitted one for Andy last year, look here....

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...nger+fuel+tank

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

My mate had a flare in his,mounted beneath the glove box left hand side of the passengers footwell.not sure if he has still got it as I believe he is selling his Surf.
              [SIZE=5]A bad days fishing is better than a good days work[/SIZE]

Comment

Didn't get any flares with mine, but a damn good pair of cords!

Comment

still got my flare and its still in the truck
                  got it for emergencies but not sure now
                  if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

Working...
                  X