This makes it easier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This makes it easier

Ok, it's been a good week, first I recieved the photo of Nelly, my last pup, as a fully qualified Guide Dog then a phone call from her new partner to say what a great dog she is and how well she's working. This really gives you a great feeling, to know the the pup you got at six weeks old is now capible of leading someone through their live safely.

I then got a call to say that Patsy, my next pup was born on the 4th and will join me 16th of April, but there always has to be a downside, mine's is that Kaitlin leaves me on May the 9th age 14 months and thats going to hurt.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Puppywalker; 9 March 2006, 20:04.
    www.puppywalker.co.uk

Originally posted by tonytom
    Ok, it's been a good week, first I recieved the photo of Nelly, my last pup, as a fully qualified Guide Dog then a phone call from her new partner to say what a great dog she is and how well she's working. This really gives you a great feeling, to know the the pup you got at six weeks old is now capible of leading someone through their live safely.

I then got a call to say that Patsy, my next pup was born on the 4th and will join me 16th of April, but there always has to be a downside, mine's is that Kaitlin leaves me on May the 9th age 14 months and thats going to hurt.
    Hi at least you know that you have done your bit by taking the pup on and that it is giving someone a new lease of life and a companion.Sorry that you have to say goodbye to the other dog tho
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Cool.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
      X