A few quick questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few quick questions

I owned a 94 4Runner a few years ago - I bought it when it was 2 years old and sold it for £6000 with 30,000 miles on the clock 2 years later. I have always regretted selling it.

I have seen a few of the 'new' shape Surfs around and have decided to buy one - but first a few questions. Is the 3.0 liter engine the same as the engine in the UK 4Runner?
    Is it available as a manual? - All the ones I have see have been automatic. Any idea about insurance - the link in the FAQ is down.. what would be a typical quote for a 40 year old with 5 years no claim bonus. Are parts readily available.

I have looked as far as possible to the FAQ and old posts for answers but need a little more hepl.

Thanks, Jim
    1996 3rd generation surf

Not sure about all your questions but if you're interested in a manual 4Runner there's one here: http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW...xact=1&photo=1
    Mike G

Comment

The Surf 3.0TD 2nd or 3rd Gen is the same basic motor, but has more electronics on the fuel pump and a EGR system, 4Runners are 1KZ-T, Surfs are 1KZ-TE.

Also some 3rd gens come with a Intercooler which is nice

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
      X