pay pal question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pay pal question

i sold a old phone on e-bay as i`m new at this i have said that i will not send phone until dosh has gone into my bank acct, this is what i have done before, should i send stuff when the dosh is in my paypal acct or am i within my rights to wait until its in my proper acct?
    cheers
    Ray

ive always sent stuff as soon as the money is in my paypal account. im not sure how easy it would be for someone to take the money back out.
    I just let the money build up in paypal and then just do a bulk load out of it into another account. I treat it like a no interest bank account.
    she's no angel

Comment

I usually dispatch goods within 24 hours of payment reaching my paypal account.Transfers from Paypal to UK bank accounts usually takes 5 working days,in my opinion that's too long to leave it between payment and dispatch.Each to their own though m8.
      Powered by ????

Comment

I always treat a paypal payment as instant cash and post off immediately never had a problem yet.
        Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Toyney
          ive always sent stuff as soon as the money is in my paypal account. im not sure how easy it would be for someone to take the money back out.
          I just let the money build up in paypal and then just do a bulk load out of it into another account. I treat it like a no interest bank account.
          personally, after reading the paypal horror stories, I would be transferring that into my personal bank account as soon as I receive it into paypal. all it takes is one complaint and they freeze your account, and any funds in it, for months.
          I got me a new Surf baby yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by paulh
            I always treat a paypal payment as instant cash and post off immediately never had a problem yet.
            I'm with Paul on this one...
            It just does, OK?

Comment

Originally posted by paulh
              as Dave J Robbo says I'm With Paulh and not had any Probs

Comment

Originally posted by bobo
                as Dave J Robbo says I'm With Paulh and not had any Probs

same as that, been using paypal for 4 years, for ebay stuff and contributions etc on here and never had a problem. As said as soon as you get notification of funds being recieved in your paypal account that the same as funds being cleared in your bank account.
                I personally believe if you want to wait to then get the funds cleared in to your bank account its to long to wait to then send the goods off. If I had bought something on ebay and paid by pay pal I wouldn't be hapy if they wanted me to wait another five days before sending me my goods.
                Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                My choice
                Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                  same as that, been using paypal for 4 years, for ebay stuff and contributions etc on here and never had a problem. As said as soon as you get notification of funds being recieved in your paypal account that the same as funds being cleared in your bank account.
                  I personally believe if you want to wait to then get the funds cleared in to your bank account its to long to wait to then send the goods off. If I had bought something on ebay and paid by pay pal I wouldn't be hapy if they wanted me to wait another five days before sending me my goods.
                  Wot he said
                  Maurice
                  Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Originally posted by ssray
                    i sold a old phone on e-bay as i`m new at this i have said that i will not send phone until dosh has gone into my bank acct, this is what i have done before, should i send stuff when the dosh is in my paypal acct or am i within my rights to wait until its in my proper acct?
                    cheers
                    Ray
                    Near 400 trades on ebay I always take paypal as full payment send the phone no prob's
                    Brian

Comment

I`m with the others to!!

But i withdraw the money from Paypal as soon as it`s over £25(No point withdrawing if it`s less cause they take yet another cut from your sale!),
                      Stella Artois

Comment

Working...
                      X