So Shallow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Shallow!

I'll be the first to admit, how shallow I am... Just couldn't resist this trio though, one hen is called yankie, the cock is called doodle (for obvious reasons and the other hen is called dandy, Cool eh? early chrissy pressie
    Attached Files
    [SIZE=3][FONT=verdana][COLOR=darkorange]The chickens are stealing my sanity[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Originally posted by Healewis
    I'll be the first to admit, how shallow I am... Just couldn't resist this trio though, one hen is called yankie, the cock is called doodle (for obvious reasons and the other hen is called dandy, Cool eh? early chrissy pressie
    Hey they not SHALLOWS m8
    THEM IS HENS!!!!!!!
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Hi pop, Just referring to the fact that I only just laid one to rest the other week......
      [SIZE=3][FONT=verdana][COLOR=darkorange]The chickens are stealing my sanity[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Healewis
        Hi pop, Just referring to the fact that I only just laid one to rest the other week......
        WE KNOW M8.
        SOZ i was trying to be funny DOH!
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

Don't worry pop, There was no offence taken, I was trying to say how shallow I was buying more chickens when the other hadn't even gone cold. anyhow I enjoy the humour on these forums so keep it comming

Comment

Working...
          X