Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello all

whats up guys.

i found this forum through yota tech . a guy named "lucky" suggested this site, so here i am. just wanted to check it out. im sure some of you guys recognize me if you are members of yotatech. im doink there too. anyway, for those of you who dont know me, here is my rig.

not really a good pic, but if you visit yotatech, its also on the banner on the far right. anyway, i hope i can add something to this site.

Welcome Doink, Yeah I have read some of your stuff over on Yotatech, I'm Cmar there as well.

What do ya mean it's not a great pic??? Looks good to me!!

Comment

Originally posted by doink
      whats up guys.

i found this forum through yota tech . a guy named "lucky" suggested this site, so here i am. just wanted to check it out. im sure some of you guys recognize me if you are members of yotatech. im doink there too. anyway, for those of you who dont know me, here is my rig.

not really a good pic, but if you visit yotatech, its also on the banner on the far right. anyway, i hope i can add something to this site.

Got some info on the mods you have done etc.
      Please post them under off road gear review mods.
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

dont remember any US based peeps on this site before so welcome to the other side Doink. Nice bumper end caps, not so prone to rust or dents i spose as the shiny ones...

Comment

Nice to see a built Runner around the place, welcome to the fun.
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by JimL
            dont remember any US based peeps on this site before so welcome to the other side Doink. Nice bumper end caps, not so prone to rust or dents i spose as the shiny ones...
            Joey used to be here (UKMyers).

Doink. godd to have you here, hoped I might get some takers as the Surf is really the 4 Runner with the Diesel so mods and things that you guys know are just as appropriate here. I've been on Yotatech for quite a while now and love it, it's full of great stuff, hopefully you guys will find this site just as usefull.

Cheers

Comment

Welcome Doink. So, is this your first time over the water?
              Always loved your rig man!
              Derek :
              1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
              [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Originally posted by Delboy
                Welcome Doink. So, is this your first time over the water?
                Always loved your rig man!

Yeah me too

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
                  Joey used to be here (UKMyers).
                  Knew that Andy buddy, thats why I said US based peeps...

Its ok you're only human

Comment

Originally posted by JimL
                    Its ok you're only human
                    Unlike some poeple around here.......................

Comment

Hey guys. Been a while since I popped in so wanted to say hello. I saw slydog signed up on Yotatech and it reminded me about his forum. I havent' done a whole lot to my truck since getting back over here. Been extremely busy with work and everything else. I did add some lights to it though and this spring it's going upward with some 33's. Here's a pic of the lights

Added the clear bumper lenses as well. I'll post some more when I get back from my latest journey to the middle east
                      UKMyers

Comment

Originally posted by UKMyers
                        Hey guys. Been a while since I popped in so wanted to say hello. I saw slydog signed up on Yotatech and it reminded me about his forum. I havent' done a whole lot to my truck since getting back over here. Been extremely busy with work and everything else. I did add some lights to it though and this spring it's going upward with some 33's. Here's a pic of the lights

Added the clear bumper lenses as well. I'll post some more when I get back from my latest journey to the middle east
                        UKMyers
                        Good to have you back again Joey.

Bet the wheeling is pretty good where you are!.

Cheers

Comment

Joey dude! wassup!

Comment

Hi Joey good to see your still out there.
                            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                            My choice
                            Back off

Comment

Trucks looking great Joey... can't wait to see it with the phat tyres!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X