woodlands 4x4 Near Brands Hatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woodlands 4x4 Near Brands Hatch

Went here this morning http://www.woodlands4x4.ic24.net/index.html great fun. I took the Landy cos it looks better bashed and muddy but anyone who wants to have a beetle round through some nice mud, little ponds etc with no real prospect of damaging your pride and joy (unless you are really silly) then this is the place. I only saw 1 surf there though and he was parked up, not mixing it. For those that want it a bit more serious there are red routes which are largely non damaging and black runs which would rearrage you average surfs bodywork! I managed to maroon my S3 in the middle of a big pond and was helped out by a G Wagon who jokingly said "I'll show you how to do it". Odd that I did it that way & I never got out either.......
    Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Originally posted by TJG
    Went here this morning http://www.woodlands4x4.ic24.net/index.html great fun. I took the Landy cos it looks better bashed and muddy but anyone who wants to have a beetle round through some nice mud, little ponds etc with no real prospect of damaging your pride and joy (unless you are really silly) then this is the place. I only saw 1 surf there though and he was parked up, not mixing it. For those that want it a bit more serious there are red routes which are largely non damaging and black runs which would rearrage you average surfs bodywork! I managed to maroon my S3 in the middle of a big pond and was helped out by a G Wagon who jokingly said "I'll show you how to do it". Odd that I did it that way & I never got out either.......

just looked at the link looks like a pretty good day out!!!
    Never taken my surf off road and I think I will get myself along on the 2nd of April for the next open day. Anyone out there fancy meeting just shout, be good to meet a few members!!!
    Those Damn cables!

Comment

Working...
    X