Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no surf

hi all
    i had to give my surf up last week to the wife. it was uneconomical for me i was doing about 50 miles a day she was doing less than 10. so now i have ended up with her suzuki vitara 1.6 glx ( who got the best deal there). but on the upside i am getting a new motorbike (vtr 1000 firestorm) this was the only way i was going to let her have my babyso i have not done to badly. the downside is i feel like i am driving a 20p ago electric fair ground ride now.

Consider yourself lucky - my Mrs reckons that the Surf actually BELONGS to her - I daren't argue otherwise I won't get to drive it at all !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

I do 50 miles a day to get to work as well and at 20 mpg, that's about £13 to get to and from work- might be in same boat- wife and kids use Surf....................NO!!!!

Comment

Know the feeling mate, I used to do a 100 mile round trip every day when I had a Pajero, when we got the Surf I used her Rav 4 to get to the station cos it was easier to park and they nicked things off the Surf. Now I have a job 6 miles from home and the only way I am ever going to get the Surf is to prise it from her cold dead fingers! I'm still stuck with the Rav.

Mind you they made it a lot more attractive to get our own car rather than take a company one a few weeks ago, so I'm weighing up the options. I quite fancy an impreza WRX or maybe an X type estate.......
        Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Originally posted by charliemuttley
          I do 50 miles a day to get to work as well and at 20 mpg, that's about £13 to get to and from work- might be in same boat- wife and kids use Surf....................NO!!!!
          I thought everyone that lives in crawley works at Gatwick
          Did I mention I have a BLUE one
          Tony

Comment

Working...
          X