Decimal point problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decimal point problem

Somebody could get a bargain http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Surf_W0...QQcmdZViewItem
    Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Originally posted by Gamedawn

Dam its sold
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

would he have had to have sold it at that price??
      aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me and telling me "You're next."They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals!

Comment

Check the postage, the guy was willing to post it in the UK... 1 big parcel lol
        BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

Originally posted by Grimreeper
          Check the postage, the guy was willing to post it in the UK... 1 big parcel lol
          I do NOT want to be the postie to deliver THAT by bicycle !!!!

Trev
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
            I do NOT want to be the postie to deliver THAT by bicycle !!!!

Trev

I rember that bloke in brookside (20 years ago) selling a roller for 300 quid when he worked for a car dealer that was doing his mother.

Could be a spouse thats been cheated on, it happens!
            I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Be interesting to see if he honours the sale !!!

Trev (wishing he had seen it earlier)
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

possible

I think when you sell something on ebay you enter a legally binding contract.

Having said that when I put my mobile phone up for sale and put a 'buy it now' price on, two times in a row some stupid mucker fother from africa bought it' therefore closing my auction, then started going on abouut his brother sending me a cheque for two and a half grand and I send him the phone with a cheque for the change etc. I wonder if people actually fall for scams like that? I just wrote a mail full of expleatives and informed ebay. I finally sold my phone to a uk person after putting a huge note on my ad stating I would not send it to umbogo land etc. So I think if it is a ex etc, the owner could get out of the sale, unless, the ex has the car etc and gives a receipt to the new owner.......
                If it works ok then you need to modify it.

Comment

I was going to bid. I didn't bother. Engine size was only 2cc.
                  It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                    I was going to bid. I didn't bother. Engine size was only 2cc.
                    I noticed that, seems like a wind up, whats the listing fees on a 2 quid motah?
                    I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Originally posted by phoebelala
                      I noticed that, seems like a wind up, whats the listing fees on a 2 quid motah?
                      A lot of people get their Litres and cc mixed up on car ads. It's probably something to do with the UKs piecemeal approach to decimalisation.
                      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by dickspanner
                        I wonder if people actually fall for scams like that?

Yep, there was a numptie on here last week who just couldn't believe he was being turned over because the payment had "cleared". NHHHAAAAAAA one born every minute!
                        Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Working...
                        X