Ooops!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooops!!!

i finally did it, had a stack in my poor old surf. luckily my a frame bull bars were the point of inpact, and the only damage was to the plastic cover that goes accross the middle!! so i need a new one! any1 can help was quoted 50quid from a s****py the other day which i thoought was a rip off as new bull bar only bout 150! (might be wrong!)
    the poor old astra i hit, well my he rest in pieces! prob a insurance write off but wernt my fault , but secretly have been wanting to ram some1 4 AGES drives me mad drivin about london! anyway any help be great
    slowely, slowely catching the monkey

Originally posted by sl8eo
    i finally did it, had a stack in my poor old surf. luckily my a frame bull bars were the point of inpact, and the only damage was to the plastic cover that goes accross the middle!! so i need a new one! any1 can help was quoted 50quid from a s****py the other day which i thoought was a rip off as new bull bar only bout 150! (might be wrong!)
    the poor old astra i hit, well my he rest in pieces! prob a insurance write off but wernt my fault , but secretly have been wanting to ram some1 4 AGES drives me mad drivin about london! anyway any help be great
    If ramming stuff is your thing go do a cash machine and then buy the one from the s c r a p y.

(Legal dissclaimer: Joking)

Al
    I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Working...
    X