just purchased a surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just purchased a surf

I just got one...95 ssrx 57000 miles...from photos it looks pretty clean..Dealer agreed to put 4 new tyres on it too..

I fly out from Belfast to London to get it on Wednesday and i fancy calling into LA Supertrux in Daventry to get some bling on the way home...

Really really excited...Will post pics when i get it home...

Can anyone tell me what make and size tyres rob wibbly_wobbly has on...His surf is pictured here below
    Attached Files
    Last edited by david306; 2 March 2006, 21:52.

any parts taken off to be replaced with bling, just leave em in their s**** bin, i'll pick em up sunday...
    (nice truck!)
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by david306
      I just got one...95 ssrx 57000 miles...from photos it looks pretty clean..Dealer agreed to put 4 new tyres on it too..

I fly out from Belfast to London to get it on Wednesday and i fancy calling into LA Supertrux in Daventry to get some bling on the way home...

Can anyone tell me what make and size tyres rob wibbly_wobbly has on...His surf is pictured here below
      They look like 31" Mud Terrain, not BFGoodrich perhaps General Grabbers. Also looks like its been lifted a bit but might be the tyres
      Kite Surf

Comment

Luks well tasty dude. Dig the flaps!

What lump is she packin?
        Sorry, just read the post properly.... The pic is another surfers surf! and I was just gunna congrat you on the colour.

Whats yours packin?

Al

Al.
        Last edited by phoebelala; 2 March 2006, 22:56.
        I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Originally posted by phoebelala
          Luks well tasty dude. Dig the flaps!

What lump is she packin?
          Sorry, just read the post properly.... The pic is another surfers surf! and I was just gunna congrat you on the colour.

Whats yours packin?

Al

Al.

Think its pretty standard, thats the way i wanted it...I wanna raise of course and some nice wheels and tyres...I will be one of few ppl who own one in N.Ireland..
          Yhe blue one in the post above is the way i would like mine to look...Simple but effective ...

This is mine...a little more tame LOL...
          Attached Files
          Last edited by david306; 3 March 2006, 00:46.

Comment

They look like Greenway Macho's
            http://www.sowdentyres.co.uk/greenway-tyres.html
            31.10.50/15

Could be wrong but must be near enough.

Fish
            If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Hi,

Must say nice flaps!! Anyone any idea's of where someone could purchase some flaps similar to those on the truck at the top?

cheers,

Mart
              Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

hi david

Think its pretty standard, thats the way i wanted it...I wanna raise of course and some nice wheels and tyres...I will be one of few ppl who own one in N.Ireland..
                Yhe blue one in the post above is the way i would like mine to look...Simple but effective ...

This is mine...a little more tame LOL...

my surf lives in N Ireland its the only thing that will pull my 5 ton boat out of the water . where abouts are u ?

maurice

Comment

Re

I own the NICEST Surf in N. Ireland!

I know that it's true because it used to be the nicest Surf in Hemel Hempstead!

I take it that the BLUE one in the picture isn't the one you are getting but something similar?

What are the specs on yours?

If you fancy meeting up to dicuss technical matters gis a shout!

MOTRAV, are you a NI Surfer as well?

How many of us are there now?

Maybe we can get together and drive around as if we own the place!

Later!

Gary
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by hellmett; 3 March 2006, 22:35.

Comment

Hey Gary

Originally posted by hellmett
                    I own the NICEST Surf in N. Ireland!

I know that it's true because it used to be the nicest Surf in Hemel Hempstead!

I take it that the BLUE one in the picture isn't the one you are getting but something similar?

What are the specs on yours?

If you fancy meeting up to dicuss technical matters gis a shout!

MOTRAV, are you a NI Surfer as well?

How many of us are there now?

Maybe we can get together and drive around as if we own the place!

Later!

Gary
                    Im not living over there yet but will be moving to portstewart in 2007
                    keep in touch im over for 2 weeks at easter

Maurice

Comment

Working...
                    X