Newbies first post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbies first post

Just thought I would say hello to folks as it is my first post.

Gonna have to play catch up on reading all the great stuff on here so I don't ask questions that have been asked before.

Spent most of my time on Green Lane Bike forums, ignored the surf abit but have been recommended to have a poke round here. Love my surf to bits but wanna do some mods on it this year.

Catch you all later.

Dickspanner
    If it works ok then you need to modify it.

Welcome to the nut house!

If you have any queries, please use the search button first, up there ^. This will allow you to check on the collected wisdom of the forum, and will also stop Morr having to type this phrase repeatedly!

If you can't find it, ask - someone will know...
    Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Originally posted by dickspanner
      Just thought I would say hello to folks as it is my first post.

Gonna have to play catch up on reading all the great stuff on here so I don't ask questions that have been asked before.

Spent most of my time on Green Lane Bike forums, ignored the surf abit but have been recommended to have a poke round here. Love my surf to bits but wanna do some mods on it this year.

Catch you all later.

Dickspanner
      Welcome Dick, wer'e all crazy here. Gunna be needin piks of ya ride!
      Al.
      I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Hey, you found us!

Comment

Hi all!

Sure did Dave, been reading abit but am abit distracted with NERC at the mo.

Gonna have to sort out some pics but if my success of posting pictures on other forums is anything to go by then don't hold your breath.

Seen a mint surf last night and it was in my area, never seen it before but it was a monster, body lift, supension lift, big wheels, skid pan and winch on front, but it was the roof rack I was most interested in, it was full length and in alluminum with holes in side panels of it etc, looked very nice and had some big lights on front. Like it, Like it alot. Looking for something similar myself to put my site lights on the back and cb ariel on it and lights on front etc. Got a set of normal bars but they are fitted with snowboard clamps etc and are weak.

Anybody know about the above mentioned roof rack?
          If it works ok then you need to modify it.

Comment

Howdy matey, welcome on board.
            Some big ally roofracks here.....http://www.eeziawn.co.za/aluminium.html

The U.K. contact for them is here....http://www.footloose4x4.com/

Andylala, one of the members on here has one fitted.

Comment

Originally posted by dickspanner

Dickspanner
              Welcome to "THE WONDERFULL WORLD OF SURFDOM" Dick. Good luck playing catch up reading ALL the great stuff on ere, I reckon that will take you about 4 years to read, so going by that we shall hear from you again in 2010!

everything on ere is a load of old twoddle as we are all Mad MAd MAD so just use the search button to find anyfing that you require but DONT be afraid to ask (except for the red button that is)

Good luck Mate you will need it!

Paul
              DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Originally posted by Medieval Dave
                Hey, you found us!
                OK WHO TURNED THE CLOAKING DEVICE OFF???
                DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainBeaky
                  ............and will also stop Morr having to type this phrase repeatedly!.........
                  He loves it!
                  4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

calling andylala

i do like that roof system.

if you dont mind could you give me a few details on it?

did it come from footloose?

does the gutterles system screw in from above( no need to remove lining)?

are yours the 1800mm length?

and sorry to ask, but how much for the lot, rails and rack?

thanks

cheers scotty

Comment

Working...
                    X