• Time
  • Show
Clear All

still gets stuck on downloading attachments
    3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

sssssss

dfydfhrtbfdtyfdgurt s

It uploaded that (JPG) but not JEPG pic attachment, New user name but you can call me gurty amongst other things
      Attached Files
      Last edited by POPEYE; 2 March 2006, 17:28.
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

test....works for me.
        Attached Files
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
          I love those wheels what are they?
          No idea what make they are, I just saw em on good old e-bay, and got them for a brucie bargain!!!

There's no markings on them as far as I can remember
          It just does, OK?

Comment

Ok, ive even tried uploading pics from another PC and still don't work. Ive also deleted some of the pics that are shown in User CP to give me more room but this seemed to do nothing

Ideas anyone, i was ok at uploading before the server changed and ive even reset all my internet connection etc..............
            3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

Originally posted by Dog_Book
              Ok, ive even tried uploading pics from another PC and still don't work. Ive also deleted some of the pics that are shown in User CP to give me more room but this seemed to do nothing

Ideas anyone, i was ok at uploading before the server changed and ive even reset all my internet connection etc..............
              Same here, It uploaded another attachment from another folder but still will
              not load pics, Also dumped all my pics in CP in case i was too full and also had
              no problen loading before, I give up, Joke over, Plug the ba$tard back in will ya
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
              X