Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyota CD auto changer ...

Hi again ...
    The Toyota own-brand CD carrier in my surf is missing (the bit the CDs slot into). My Toyota dealer doesn't want to know and says he can't get replacements for imports! Does anyone know where I can locate one? It's a "8/12 CD auto changer HDN-060". Any info welcome, oh, and happy Christmas!

Cd

Hi mate l am in the same boat as you no CD cartridge if you find out where to get them let me know please.
    Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
      Hi mate l am in the same boat as you no CD cartridge if you find out where to get them let me know please.
      You need to find out who originally made the unit eg in Vauxhalls they used to put Philips units. If you can get that info you might stand a chance of obtaining one. Alternatively try a good In Car Hi-Fi dealer (and I don't mean Halfords!)
      NO WORRIES!
      Rusty

Comment

Hi I found a site that supplies replacement caddys for the original changers but lost it due to a PC crash. google teh multichanger model no. and it will pop up. I think they r phillips but i could be dreaming

Comment

Don't think they'll be bothered mate, the thread is over 4 years old...
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Working...
          X