windows gone!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• windows gone!!!

My poor Surf got broken into last night! Lost bunch of gear but the biggest problem is finding new windows. I had the passenger side door window smashed and the rear left hand side one like one wasn't enough. It seems very hard to find replacement for them as I rang many places but no luck so far. Any idea where to look it's a bit chilly in here.
    Cheers
    Eric

Originally posted by ericwindrider
    My poor Surf got broken into last night! Lost bunch of gear but the biggest problem is finding new windows. I had the passenger side door window smashed and the rear left hand side one like one wasn't enough. It seems very hard to find replacement for them as I rang many places but no luck so far. Any idea where to look it's a bit chilly in here.
    Cheers
    Eric
    What year is your truck???
    Have you tried Toyota and ask for a 4runner window for both??
    NO WORRIES!
    Rusty

Comment

Open your eyes and you will see

http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/Forums/sho...8160#post18160
      [size=4][font=franklin gothic medium][color=lime]Every Day Above Ground is a Good Day[/color][/font][/size]
      [img]http://www.vertueren.gb.com/welshflag.gif[/img] [color=red]Gods Country[/color]

Comment

Forgot to say truck is 1990 ssr. Toyota said they could get the windows but they can't give me a price today (computer down or something). I just think it will be expensive from Toyota...I'll try the four runner windows...
        Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by ericwindrider
          Forgot to say truck is 1990 ssr. Toyota said they could get the windows but they can't give me a price today (computer down or something). I just think it will be expensive from Toyota...I'll try the four runner windows...
          Cheers
          Eric.

Only problem may be the tint on the rear window as the 4runners don't have the bronze smoke tint. Try Streetluge Chris or Bob Hilux as they may have one. 4 Runner one should work for the rear door though.

Cheers

Comment

Windows

Hi l have all the windows you need e-mail me on "bob.potter@blueyonder.co. uk"
            Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
              Hi l have all the windows you need e-mail me on "bob.potter@blueyonder.co. uk"
              Bob to the rescue

Cheers

Comment

I had my back side window done recently it cost £600 on the insurance
                a bit of a shock to the system....
                Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Surely the insurance would cover the cost of the glass without loss of bonus?
                  Ian
                  One day my paranoia will go away!

Comment

Thanks for all the help. Got some windows from local Toyota. Very helpful. I should have them done on Monday. Cost £161 for passenger window and £95 for rear side. Yes there are two type of rear side windows, bronze and blue. Thanks Bob but i should've looked at the forum earlier windows were already ordered. I'll keep you in mind for other parts though.
                    Thanks to everyone for the help.
                    Eric

Comment

Working...
                    X