Surf Pulls hard to the left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf Pulls hard to the left

Its probably something simple but i am still a novice to surfland and have found that when i brake the truck pulls hard to the left, any ideas?

Also when i full right lock (or left) there is an awful cranking noise, which has got worse in the past few months.
    Thanks
    Kite Surf

Originally posted by surfstar
    Its probably something simple but i am still a novice to surfland and have found that when i brake the truck pulls hard to the left, any ideas?

Also when i full right lock (or left) there is an awful cranking noise, which has got worse in the past few months.
    Thanks
    may be your brakes binding on the one side and the full lock noise will be your steering stops do a search on steering stops and you will find some pics of what they look like and just put some grease on them
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
      may be your brakes binding on the one side and the full lock noise will be your steering stops do a search on steering stops and you will find some pics of what they look like and just put some grease on them
      Thanks i will be sorting the steering stops. What about the brake binding?
      Kite Surf

Comment

the calipers will need replacing or rebuilding.
        mine do it too but will be sorted soon.
        Tim
        Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by surfstar

Thanks
          if under braking it pulls left check your right had caliper for sticking pistons.

The creeking noise as mentioned is prob your steering stops but if after greasing it still happens on full lock check your cv joints.
          BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

Working...
          X