new truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new truck

looking at a 3rd gen tomorrow in great condition.
    how does this sound?

TOYOTA Surf SSRX (New Shape)
    3.0 TD Auto, 96, N reg. in champagne with smart velour trim and all usual extras, a/c, e/w, e/m, r/c/l, alloys, side steps, full MoT, 6 months tax, fresh import, superb t/out. £5,995. p/x poss

He will want 3K and my 2.4 to change.

What should I look for in particular, any issues with the 3rg gen that I need to know about?

Al.
    I used to have a surf me!

Originally posted by phoebelala
    looking at a 3rd gen tomorrow in great condition.
    how does this sound?

TOYOTA Surf SSRX (New Shape)
    3.0 TD Auto, 96, N reg. in champagne with smart velour trim and all usual extras, a/c, e/w, e/m, r/c/l, alloys, side steps, full MoT, 6 months tax, fresh import, superb t/out. £5,995. p/x poss

He will want 3K and my 2.4 to change.

What should I look for in particular, any issues with the 3rg gen that I need to know about?

Al.
    sounds good to me as far as the price goes anyway, dont know much about third gens though.....
    CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

The only way it could be improved on is if it had an intercooler - after all it's already got the best colour.

(Based on rarity - after all diamonds are rarer than coal !)

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob

The only way it could be improved on is if it had an intercooler - after all it's already got the best colour.

(Based on rarity - after all diamonds are rarer than coal !)

Not even considered the colour.... I would have any as long as the vehicle was the right one underneath. is "champagne" rare? this is the dealers choice of words by the way.. its probably really called gold or something. I have never bought a car because of its colour yet and I must have had at least 30 of them!
        I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Sounds like a good deal if he's giving £2995 for your truck.
          Just one question, did he offer that deal before he saw your truck or after? In other words is the price of the 3rd gen on the screen and you saw it and then went in and enquired?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
            Sounds like a good deal if he's giving £2995 for your truck.
            Just one question, did he offer that deal before he saw your truck or after? In other words is the price of the 3rd gen on the screen and you saw it and then went in and enquired?
            i paid 6 grand for mine i think he spot on with the price.
            www.floatingpontoonsolutions.co.uk

Comment

errr - 'Champagne' is actually Champagne Silver - the same colour as mine !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Working...
              X