Help buy a lifeboat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help buy a lifeboat

I have a team entered for the RNLI 4x4 Challenge on the 25th March. If anyone would like to help by a new lifeboat for the RNLI the please sponsor me to do so drop me an e-mail at tim@giddyonline.net and I will let you know where to send the cheques to.

Sadly I wont be driving Toyotas as it is run at the LR Experience in Eastnor, but I will be happy to write up a post here confirming just how **** they really are!
    Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

re RNLI Challenge

Originally posted by TJG
    I have a team entered for the RNLI 4x4 Challenge on the 25th March. If anyone would like to help by a new lifeboat for the RNLI the please sponsor me to do so drop me an e-mail at tim@giddyonline.net and I will let you know where to send the cheques to.

Sadly I wont be driving Toyotas as it is run at the LR Experience in Eastnor, but I will be happy to write up a post here confirming just how **** they really are!
    Hi, nothing to do with your post !! but was wondering if you were a member of the RNLI? as I live in Anglesey, NWales, and there are two of us ( the cox, and me head launcher/DLA ) who both have Surfs, just wonderin if there r other RNLI member surfers??
    sorry its not about your 4x4 chalenge ,but hey we all do our best eh!!
    Martin

Comment

Originally posted by The Saddlemaker
      Hi, nothing to do with your post !! but was wondering if you were a member of the RNLI? as I live in Anglesey, NWales, and there are two of us ( the cox, and me head launcher/DLA ) who both have Surfs, just wonderin if there r other RNLI member surfers??
      sorry its not about your 4x4 chalenge ,but hey we all do our best eh!!
      Martin
      I don't I live in Kent, nowhere near the sea, onfact I live 650ft up a hill! But you may be interested to know that the funds raised at the 2006 event will help to fund a new lifeboat for Trearddur Bay lifeboat station in Anglesey.

Is that your station then?
      Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Flancking Staition

Originally posted by TJG
        I don't I live in Kent, nowhere near the sea, onfact I live 650ft up a hill! But you may be interested to know that the funds raised at the 2006 event will help to fund a new lifeboat for Trearddur Bay lifeboat station in Anglesey.

Is that your station then?
        we know all about hills up here!!!!
        Great of you to be putting a lot of effort to help the RNLI.
        Trearddur Bay is accross the island to us , we crew on the Moelfre Lifeboat which has a Tyne an a D Class,
        you never know we might see you up here one day,,your welcome to drop in for a brew anytime
        Martin.

Comment

Working...
        X