Koi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koi

Hi Nigel, I sent you an email re:- cheque, If possible can you let me know if you receive it ok.
    Regards these attachments, My son's checked my PC settings and everything
    and reccons there's no problem at this end,He said it looks like the limit for attachment downloads is 19 kB and as my picture files are 300KB they are being rejected, He asked me to ask you if you have altered your servers, He
    posted a test which was lower that 19KB and it went on ok, All this is way
    beyond me! all i know is i've had no problem posting attachments untill now,
    I've tried it with pics i've posted ok before as well as new ones,
    Not having much luck am i, Went out last night to take some pics of the dash
    leds, Took about eight of the different colours and when i transferred em to the pc i had eight pics of the dash all the naffin same, The flash had
    over ridden the leds, I cant take the flash off!!!
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

[QUOTEls, I cant take the flash off!!! [/QUOTE]

I just put my finger over it
    Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by paulh
      I just put my finger over it
      I tried that and just got a redish pic of nothing, The booklet reccons the flash
      dosen't work when size burst is selected but it did when i tried it, It a little
      sony cyber-shot U DSC-U20 by the way Ian
      PS my finger was over the flash and not the lense!

Comment

If you look at the unusaul tail gate thread the pics on there are 191 & 77 kb so it doesn't have to be under 19kb. The one i have attached here is 245kb
        Attached Files
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
          If you look at the unusaul tail gate thread the pics on there are 191 & 77 kb so it doesn't have to be under 19kb. The one i have attached here is 245kb
          looking at that makes my head hurt AGAIN good fun tho
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
            Must be something i've done then mate, Is that the back of your truck
            sunday morning after the saturday night hehe

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
              Must be something i've done then mate, Is that the back of your truck
              sunday morning after the saturday night hehe

Yep its the back of my pic up after the 4x4 show last year, the afters of a Sat late afternoon and the night. If I remember it was just the four or five of us doing the drinking, we forgot to chuck Friday nights in there as well, oh yeah and then there was the sunday as well, think if they had been in there it would have been over filled.
              Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
              My choice
              Back off

Comment

Working...
              X