yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

English manual/user book for 98 3.4 auto?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English manual/user book for 98 3.4 auto?

Hi all, first post here and after a fair bit of v interesting but unproductive searching and trawling I have to ask if anyone knows-where can I get an English manual or owner's handbook for a 98 3.4 ssr-g auto Surf? I live in Tokyo and just bought this beast, and while my Japanese is far from shabby, it'd be nice to have one in English. If I've missed some obvious noob link etc please feel free to give me a gentle nudge in the right direction.

cheers

Originally posted by Tokyota
    Hi all, first post here and after a fair bit of v interesting but unproductive searching and trawling I have to ask if anyone knows-where can I get an English manual or owner's handbook for a 98 3.4 ssr-g auto Surf? I live in Tokyo and just bought this beast, and while my Japanese is far from shabby, it'd be nice to have one in English. If I've missed some obvious noob link etc please feel free to give me a gentle nudge in the right direction.

cheers
    Welcome !

I didn't even know there was such a beast sounds cool any chance of photos
    more spec info etc
    might be worth searching U.S stuff ( E-Bay Google etc if it is petrol)

Comment

3.4 petrol or diesel..???

who cares gimme gimme gimme

Comment

More info here, it's a quad cam v6 petrol. http://www.cars-directory.net/specs/...f/2000_7/7099/

Comment

Originally posted by andy
          More info here, it's a quad cam v6 petrol. http://www.cars-directory.net/specs/...f/2000_7/7099/
          Yeah that's basically mine, petrol engine, mine also came with the wood panelling/wheel and navi etc too...wotcha gonna do? Wish you were all here in Surf-land to share the love
          Anyways, I'll check out some US spots ie Yotatech, just thought I'd check with my compatriots first. What do you guys do for books, or do you all (adopts sarky voice) not need them?
          Should be collecting it next weekend so I'll post pics then

cheers
          Last edited by Tokyota; 25 February 2006, 02:36.

Comment

i bet it goes well
            we can get books in english but id doubt if there is any for that model... anyone?
            Tim
            Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by 30Surfer
              who cares gimme gimme gimme
              You guys never see any of these off the boat there?

Think it's actually this.

btw Good call on ebay, found some for the right year but not quite to cover my model yet, the search continues..
              Last edited by Tokyota; 25 February 2006, 14:43.

Comment

Working...
              X