Attached Files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attached Files

Been trying to post attached file pics all naffin evening, Im doing it like i
    always do but every time i click upload it waits a while and then displays=page
    cannot be found, Tryed it on pics ive posted before and new ones with same result, Anyone else having probs or is it my end, Though maybe my quota was up and tryed to deleat some old posted pics but the buggers are still there, Of course as sods law will have it No1 IT sons jibbed out for the night
    so cant ask him, Any ideas Ian
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

hmmmmmm

need to take a look at it
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Tell him he needs to buy a blue star.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        Tell him he needs to buy a blue star.

yeah what he said

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

[QUOTE=Koi]yeah what he said,
          I HAVE Sent a cheque in Nov (to the PObox No listed in subscriptions), Also sent you a PM a few days ago to ask if you recieved it,
          NOWT!, If the cheque's gone astray which would'nt surprise me with this
          postal service, Ill send another, Dont have plastic, Still paying the last one off,

Comment

[QUOTE=ian619]
            Originally posted by Koi
            yeah what he said,
            I HAVE Sent a cheque in Nov (to the PObox No listed in subscriptions), Also sent you a PM a few days ago to ask if you recieved it,
            NOWT!, If the cheque's gone astray which would'nt surprise me with this
            postal service, Ill send another, Dont have plastic, Still paying the last one off,

Haven't received cheque, checked Po box last Thursday and there was nowt there. Also have not got your PM??????????

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

Ian.

Just tried it, works good of for me. It maybe a security setting on your IE, maybe have a popup blocker enabled in which case enable popups for this site.
              Attached Files

Comment

OK Mate, I appoligise for this, Looks like its got lost, Ill send another one, It may be a couple of weeks cause i've been a naughty boy and used up this
                months allowance! I'll check back through stubbs and statements, See what i can find out, Ian

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                  OK Mate, I appoligise for this, Looks like its got lost, Ill send another one, It may be a couple of weeks cause i've been a naughty boy and used up this
                  months allowance! I'll check back through stubbs and statements, See what i can find out, Ian
                  Test

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                    Test
                    Koi I just checked me Bank Statement & me Chq hasn't bin cashed & me stubs telling me I sent it 3 weeks ago.
                    Could you let me know if you received/not received it.
                    Impatiently waiting
                    Cheers

There's always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
                    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                    X