Site drop out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site drop out

So here we are back again, the site has been slow all day, and it dropped out totally about 1/2 hour ago. Sometimes when I click on a thread or to write reply it seizes up, and if I hit refresh it will sometimes load, and then again!! I tried the post a photo game again today, and still only got the URL when posted, although the picture came up when I did the link to an internet photo thing. So tell me is it just me? Have you all got broadband? We will never get broadband, there are only about 2000 peeps in the village, and even the radio and TV reception is crap. So no lovely big bucks for the utilities, we're country bumpkins and we don't count. We may as well go get

If only I had a
    Well I've had my moan and I'm off now

http://members.dodo.com.au/burston/drinkofbeer.gifA pint of lunatic soup please!

I'm on dial-up, everything works for me.

Must be bio-interface error.

I'm on freeserve and it slows up in the evening when really busy, sometimes take 3-4 goes to connect.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I'm on dial-up too and everything works for me. Look, i can even do euro symbols now! Life is great! €€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
      Wooohoo!

P.S. God! i need to get out more!
      Derek :
      1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
      [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

so youre on dialup are ye, yep me too so

whats everyone else doing - standing at the window and shouting out ??

:confused but online so happilly ignorant:

Comment

Originally posted by Delboy
          I'm on dial-up too and everything works for me. Look, i can even do euro symbols now! Life is great! €€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
          Wooohoo!

P.S. God! i need to get out more!

Comment

My Granny gets out next week, I told her she was to old to go on the game!

My wife was only unfaithfull twice, once with my best friend, and once with Highland Regiment!!
            Boom Boom
            http://members.dodo.com.au/burston/drinkofbeer.gifA pint of lunatic soup please!

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Surfer
              So here we are back again, the site has been slow all day, and it dropped out totally about 1/2 hour ago. Sometimes when I click on a thread or to write reply it seizes up, and if I hit refresh it will ...............
              Yea, I was in around 6pm (ish) yesterday when it suddenly seemed to dissapear. Every other site was fine, so not a general net problem, but despite numerous attempts over a period of about 3/4 hour, I could not get into the site, continually recieving a code 500 server error. Eventually I had to give up.

Glad to see all's well today though.
              Maurice
              Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Originally posted by Morr
                Yea, I was in around 6pm (ish) yesterday when it suddenly seemed to dissapear. Every other site was fine, so not a general net problem, but despite numerous attempts over a period of about 3/4 hour, I could not get into the site, continually recieving a code 500 server error. Eventually I had to give up.

Glad to see all's well today though.
                I've just found a server database error sent a 4:59 this morning showing vBulletin couldn't find the MySQL server address so the server must have gone down at some point. I'll investigate.

Cheers
                Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Surfer
                  So here we are back again, the site has been slow all day, and it dropped out totally about 1/2 hour ago. Sometimes when I click on a thread or to write reply it seizes up, and if I hit refresh it will sometimes load, and then again!! I tried the post a photo game again today, and still only got the URL when posted, although the picture came up when I did the link to an internet photo thing. So tell me is it just me? Have you all got broadband? We will never get broadband, there are only about 2000 peeps in the village, and even the radio and TV reception is crap. So no lovely big bucks for the utilities, we're country bumpkins and we don't count. We may as well go get

If only I had a
                  Well I've had my moan and I'm off now
                  Try cleaning your computer up run anti vius, de frag drive, eliminate spyware etc this usually cures a lot of my problems
                  All work and no play

Comment

I'm on dial up and I found it a little slow yesterday evening. I would start to open a piccy and make a cuppa and come back to find it was just finishing loading. I looked at a Volvo 145 site for a little while, came back here and my 'pooter froze. Rebooted and no problem after that.
                    Dontcha jus' lurv technology!
                    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
                    X