Service Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service Time

Hi all anyone know a good/reliable garage in the southampton are to do a service on a surf 3.0ltr TD(1995) only just bought it and although cam belt has been done all the filters are original Jap ones. So guess its worth doing now before to many miles. Cheers for any info John....

Give TonyN a call. He's near Basingstoke. Top bloke on everything Surf related. 07709-839891, or 01256-473397
    Mike G

Comment

Originally posted by John McC
      Hi all anyone know a good/reliable garage in the southampton are to do a service on a surf 3.0ltr TD(1995) only just bought it and although cam belt has been done all the filters are original Jap ones. So guess its worth doing now before to many miles. Cheers for any info John....
      Hi John.

I've had my Surf serviced and repaired recently with 'MotorHouse' in Southampton, Unit B1 Liners Industrial Estate, Pitt Road, Southampton SO15 3FQ. Tel: 023 80220237 (Ask for Derek).

He's a good guy and knows his Surfs well.

Tony
      www.pictureboxuk.com
      www.lucyblueparker.com

Comment

If you want it done properly, and have the time, take it to TonyN in Basingstoke. I used to use a garage until my bill hit £3000 in one year, now I either do it myself or take it to Tony.
        If Tony does the job you know its done properly. it's 34 miles from my house, but it's worth it for the piece of mind.
        Just put TonyN in the search bar to see what others think of him.
        Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick
          If you want it done properly, and have the time, take it to TonyN in Basingstoke. I used to use a garage until my bill hit £3000 in one year, now I either do it myself or take it to Tony.
          If Tony does the job you know its done properly. it's 34 miles from my house, but it's worth it for the piece of mind.
          Just put TonyN in the search bar to see what others think of him.
          ive been to tony to get stuff done (heater matrix etc) and im the wrong side of London. still better to get tony to sort some bits out for me as he has spares etc where he is. matrix was done much quicker than a garage as he has done loads before.
          Tim
          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

I was reluctant at first to make the longish trek from croydon to basingstoke to get my surf repaired ( seemed longer than it was because the head was dead)... but im very glad i did.
            tony nice bloke ( Lindas a nice lady too) and very good with surfs... and I imagine good with anything else with an engine.
            she's no angel

Comment

Thanks for info

Well thanks for all the replies I think I will give Tony a ring tomorrow as its much nicer to deal with someone others have recommended and trust. Cheers all and happy surf'n John

Originally posted by Tallyman
              Give TonyN a call. He's near Basingstoke. Top bloke on everything Surf related. 07709-839891, or 01256-473397

Comment

Working...
              X