Wow, found all my old car pics....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, found all my old car pics....

Just found the backup disc of all my old pictures off my old PC, thought it was long lost, just spent a hour reminising! Can re update all the broken links on my website now.

Two of my favorites...

The lovely 318ci (5.2 liter) Dodge, not bad for a 18 year olds 2nd ever car huh? Try getting that insured these days!!

and the Baja bug

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

That Manta on the other side of the road with the 'Manta 400' arches and spoiler is the interesting one...
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

ya into a bit of surfing tony when ya were younger looks pretty cool
      if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
        That Manta on the other side of the road with the 'Manta 400' arches and spoiler is the interesting one...
        That was my mate Jim's, we drove that thing to Sorrento, a week after putting a built 2.1 motor and changing it from a auto to manual. Top trip. He brought a Beetle as well when I first got mine, and he also had a Chevy stepside the same time I had the Dodge.

Heres his green bug and my white one before I Baja'd mine...

And this was his Chevy next to my truck in Cornwall...

Imagine how much it'd cost to get 2 V8 Yank trucks to Cornwall from Herfordshire these days! I used to have fill up twice in mine to get there!!!

Comment

Originally posted by firefly
          ya into a bit of surfing tony when ya were younger looks pretty cool
          Yeah, I retired after it got to expensive to get to Cornwall enough times a year to get any good!

But now I live alot nearer, I getting the urge again, but all my wetsuits seen to have shrunk.......

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
            Yeah, I retired after it got to expensive to get to Cornwall enough times a year to get any good!

But now I live alot nearer, I getting the urge again, but all my wetsuits seen to have shrunk.......

Yours too? Mine looks like it belongs to somebody elses little brother.
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

May be worth organising a day out down here in the summer if there's enough interest?

Comment

Originally posted by speedin southwest
                May be worth organising a day out down here in the summer if there's enough interest?
                Hell yeah!

The Hilux Surf Run to the Sun! I like it!!

We're actaully going to Cornwall for Linda's birthday in March,

Comment

Originally posted by speedin southwest
                  hmmm never been to cornwall..it`ll take me awhile to get there

Comment

Hell yeah!

The Hilux Surf Run to the Sun! I like it!!

We're actaully going to Cornwall for Linda's birthday in March,

let us know when your here Tony and perhaps a few of us can meet up
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

hilux run to the sun, like it! been down to newquay for the last 9 years for the beetle rtts in may.
                      i like it muddy!

Comment

Originally posted by it's Jim
                        hilux run to the sun, like it! been down to newquay for the last 9 years for the beetle rtts in may.
                        The pic of the white and green bugs was on the very first RTTS, I still have the T-shirt!

Comment

Lottie is very jealous of your baja bug! She really wants a beetle and loves the baja bug! Impressive you did it yourself
                          Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Were in perrenporth 5th to the 19th Aug for our annual caravan holls, hope to be hitting the surf so to speak there just hope they dont think another pilot whale is trying to beach itself when im in the water
                            if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop
                              Lottie is very jealous of your baja bug! She really wants a beetle and loves the baja bug! Impressive you did it yourself
                              I can build her a 'Lottie Baja' Just need a doner Beetle! (and your cheque book.....)

Comment

Working...
                              X