Uploading piccies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading piccies.

Is there a knack to uploading a picture into members rigs? I'm a bit dense where computers are concerned, so please type slowly.
    You can take my 4x4 from me when you prize the keys from my cold, dead hand.

Originally posted by Micky B
    Is there a knack to uploading a picture into members rigs? I'm a bit dense where computers are concerned, so please type slowly.

ermmmmm maybe an issue, I have just tried. Hmmmm need to look in to it
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Sorted the problem, just tested it by uploading some new pictures on my Land Cruiser as well so I know it works.

Comment

Smashing, thanks Nigel. Just put my rig on. Love the LC, what's it like on juice?

Comment

Smashing, thanks Nigel. Just put my rig on. Love the LC, what's it like on juice?
          Actually Koi is Nigel, Lucky is Andy.

Anyway glad it worked, and the LC is great does around 26-27mpg as well on a run (sometimes up to 29mpg if I keep off the loud pedal).

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
            Actually Koi is Nigel, Lucky is Andy.

Anyway glad it worked, and the LC is great does around 26-27mpg as well on a run (sometimes up to 29mpg if I keep off the loud pedal).
            Deepest and most humble apologies, a slip of the eyeballs. That's good for the size. I wonder how they got it so wrong with the Surf.
            Last edited by Micky B; 21 February 2006, 00:23.

Comment

Deepest and most humble apologies, a slip of the eyeballs. That's good for the size. I wonder how they got it so wrong with the Surf.
              too little an engine in too big a car i say... ive upped my boost on my 2.4 to 0.8 bar now. I wonder if my economy will get better or worse it certainly goes better but not sure if I can can it enough to get better on fuel. had to chase round to nick my mates quad back yesterday so it ate diesel flying about.
              hoping to intercool mine this year
              Tim
              Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

I've upped my boost to 11psi, fitted a DieselBob ECU upgrade box, played about with the pump timing and tried various air intake systems and can't get above about 18 around the doors. I have an intercooler in the garage waiting to go on and a hole in the bonnet with a scoop on ready.

Comment

No problem and actually I respond to most things unless it is Oi git face or the like

I think with the Bruiser it is all about the engine size and it being so understressed. It doesn't have to work very hard at 80mph even being a very un-aerodynamic vehicle. The petrol one is another story though.

Comment

Working...
                  X