whats this do dad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats this do dad?

alright, when i got my surf, there was these two bits in the back and I dont know where they are supposed to go or what they do.

the puppy thread reminded me about these as the little black thing in one of the pics is a bit chewed up by my dog...

can anyone tell me what these are for and if they are important?

ta
    Last edited by Toyney; 23 August 2006, 17:54.
    she's no angel

The last one looks like the plate that covers your jack under the rear seats.
    The other is a puppy chewing thing
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Toyney
      alright, when i got my surf, there was these two bits in the back and I dont know where they are supposed to go or what they do.

the puppy thread reminded me about these as the little black thing in one of the pics is a bit chewed up by my dog...

ta
      Pic 1 is the wirring loom cover for bottom of tailgate to body loom .

Pic 2 dont know , dont care .
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

I can't believe its still running without them, I had to replace mine, cost £1,500.

Whatever you do put them back!
        Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Spare bits

Originally posted by Toyney

ta
          The bit in pic 2 looks like the cover for the straps on the back of a child seat.I have had four seats so far and they have all had this annoying bit on that tangles all the straps up when trying to restrain a squirming sprog. Throw it away ...they are sooooo annoying!

Comment

Working...
          X