• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the bikers amongst us...

I wish I had learned to do this!

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/2...C58B94D877.htm
    Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Those new velcro gloves / bar grips work well!

Comment

Checking tyre tread is a good thing but in the middle of a corner is not reccommended....

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
        Checking tyre tread is a good thing but in the middle of a corner is not reccommended....

That was I as a long term biker classify as a genuine Brown Trouser Moment
        I am the friend of Hypno-Toad

Comment

never mind trousers, thats a brown collar moment!
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

This is worse http://videos.streetfire.net/video/7...6B5175A326.htm
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainBeaky
              i remember years ago, randy mamola highsided while trying to over take rob macelna (probably spelt wrong...!!!) in the closing stages of a race. a few laps later (race over) rob mac stopped to give randy a lift back to the pits, randy noticed tyre marks on the back of robs leathers.......... yikkes

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                Cant decide who is more stoooopid, him for trying a knob end stunt with her on the back or her for getting on with knobby driving wearing just a vest.

Still don't birds pay to be exfoliated, bet she had some excedingly exfoliated arms and all for free.
                Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                  That will never happen on my bike - well not without some serious tuning!

(1953 Sunbeam S8 !!)
                  If you're gonna have one ...... have a good'un!

Comment

The amount of stupid americans in videos on the web with virtually no protection while doing crazy things on bikes is unbelieveable. And even when they do crash and take chunks out of themselves, they dont seem to realise that they could have prevented it by wearing the proper gear. I never go anywhere without full protective gear on! And that even while driving my Surf!
                    Derek :
                    1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
                    [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Working...
                    X